Tuesday, April 9, 2013

How clumsy can someone be!

In high school, hurting yourself is the most tedious thing you can do. the reason it is, is because everyone asks about how you hurt yourself, all day long. I think it would be better if i just called a school assembly and announced "I dropped a frying pan on my big toe and now it's fractured".

Yes i dropped a frying pan on my toe. I was in the kitchen about to prepare supper for my mother, my aunt and i, and i was grabbing a pot from our hanging "thingy-a-majig" that we keep our pots and pans on, and the darn frying pan flies at me like a kamikaze, and my ninja like reflexes were no match to the speed and aerodynamics of the frying pan. Thus leaving me with a purple fractured toe, and crutches i have to use for a few weeks. 

Life is wonderful! 

Resistance is futile - Picard Star Trek the Next Generation 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment